Thursday 1 August 2013

Happy today




So my blog is officially one year and one month old, Hurray!!

I have been somewhat absent over the last month  but fear not it was not for lack of activity, I have been helping out with a month long theatre festival which  has been keeping me very busy indeed.  Actually July has been a really great month between my theatrical activities, a splendid trip to London with my mum to visit the David Bowie  exhibition ( yes this was my second visit to it ) and my lovely man starting a super new job,  its been pretty hectic but in a really really good way.

The next couple months are going to be a really big push for me creatively  I feel like its time to step everything up a notch and have some great projects to get cracking on. I also intend to  really start anew with this blog, the last year has had it's ups and downs  blogging wise, it sounds so naïve now but I didn't anticipate that  blogging would be such a challenge.
Pastel Star Patchwork by Kaffe Fassett curtosey of www.kaffefassett.com



I shall leave you now with just this picture of a Kaffe Fassett painting I stumbled upon today. I love his textiles work but had not come across his painting before. I love the style and his signature use of colour so thought I would share it as a  moments inspiration for you all.

Hope you all have a great day  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment